ICED provides business advisory services to a number of individual small and medium scale enterprises in the formulation of business polices and strategies, development of business plans, and linking up business services through the establishment of networks and partnerships. The consultancy and extension services provided in the thematic areas are listed below:
Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security
- Baseline Survey to Assess the Impact of the 5th European Union Micro-Projects Programme in Ghana, 2001, financed by the Delegation of the European Union to Ghana, Accra.
- Stimulating Sustainable Trade: A Study of the Cocoa and Pineapple Sectors in Ghana commissioned by the International Institute for Environment and Development (IIED) in London, 2000.
- Stimulating Sustainable Trade in Ghana: A Supply Chain Analysis of Cocoa Beans and Processed Cocoa Products commissioned by the International Institute for Environment and Development (IIED) in London, 2000.
- A Study on Capacity Building in Ghana, 1997.
- A Study on Beneficiary Assessment of the Community Secondary Schools Construction Project in Ghana, sponsored by the World Bank and the Ministry of Education of Ghana, November 1995.
- Feasibility Study on Alternate Methods for Meeting the Capacity Needs for Environmental Management in West Africa, finance by the European Commission via Tractabel S.A. of Belgium, January to April 1998.
- Solving the Energy Crisis in Ghana, 1998.
- A Policy Dialogue on Forestry Policies in Ghana, funded by the European Commission, through Ricerca e Cooperazione, Ghana Office, Accra, 2002.